Wickhambrook: Female pedestrian killed after being hit by a car
- Credit: Archant
A woman has died after a collision in a cul-de-sac in Wickhambrook.
The accident happened at around 7.20pm in Emily Frost Close.
The car collided with a female pedestrian, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
The car’s male driver has been taken to hospital with head injuries, which are not believed to be serious.
Police remain at the scene carrying out further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone witnesses should call the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 4 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash