Wildlife takes centre stage in Suffolk iWitness weekly challenge of patterns
- Credit: Archant
This week’s winner comes from Peter Cutts, who captured the intricate pattern on a butterfly’s wings in Shelley churchyard.
This week’s challenge brought out an array of different colours, shapes and patterns.
Several pictures were sent in, which made this challenge difficult to judge.
Patterns ranged from the zig-zags on a wasp beetle sent in by Robert McKenna to Pamela Bidwell’s close-up picture of a Mallard duck capturing it’s beautiful feathers.
This week’s winning photo, however, comes from Peter Cutts, who sent in a stunning picture of a painted lady butterfly, captured in a churchyard in Shelley.
Next week’s challenge is frosty days.
We want to see your frosty pictures, taken from across Suffolk as winter sets in.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 6 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 7 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 8 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 9 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 10 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
To take part and become a Suffolk iWitness member, register at suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk – and you could see your pictures published online on our website and in the newspaper. Happy snapping!