Fire crews called to single-vehicle collision
Paramedics, three fire engines and police officers are at the scene of a single vehicle collision in Melton.
Suffolk police were called to reports of the collision in Wilford Bridge Road at around 12.30pm today.
A spokesman said: "We were called just after 12.30pm to a single vehicle collision in Melton, close to the crossroads.
"Ambulance crews and the fire service are also at the scene and are assessing a female driver.
"The road remains open."
You may also want to watch:
Three fire crews are in attendance, with engines sent from Woodbridge, Princes Street and Felixstowe.
According to the AA route map there is heavy traffic around the crossroads near the primary school.
- 1 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 7 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Donacien's 'feeling the love' after returning from the Ipswich Town shadows
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following three-car crash near Bury St Edmunds