Will it be dry for bonfire night?
- Credit: PA
People attending firework events this weekend are being advised to wrap up warm with temperatures set to drop to single figures.
Dan Holley, a weather forecaster for Weatherquest, said Friday is set to be the best day to watch fireworks in Suffolk.
On Friday night, temperatures are forecast to be between 10-12C (50- 53.6F) making it the warmest evening of the weekend. Friday is set to be cloudy with light wind and there’s a chance it could be murky.
There will be rain late on Friday night, which is expected to continue into Saturday afternoon.
However, by Saturday evening the rain will have passed, but wrap up warm as temperatures are set to drop to 8-9C (46.4- 48.2F).
You may also want to watch:
Sunday morning is likely to have a frosty start but overall, despite being chilly, it will be sunny. The temperature is set to drop to between 4-6C (39.2-42.8F) after 6pm.
Mr Holley said: “If you have a bonfire event on Sunday that is the one you will need to wrap up warm for.”
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 6 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 7 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 8 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 9 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 10 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash