Win a waistcoat worn by Poldark star Aidan Turner
- Credit: BBC/Mammoth Screen/Mike Hogan
Poldark fans will get the chance to grill the BBC series’ makers at an INK Festival fundraiser.
Producers Rebecca Keane, Damien Timmer and Karen Thrussell of Mammoth Screen, as well as acclaimed Poldark writer Debbie Horsfield will discuss how the drama found new life on our screens and the challenges of casting some of fiction’s most romantic roles.
The question and answer session, hosted by Helen Atkinson Wood, will include exclusive, previously unseen clips from the series. There will also be food, drink and a raffle with an auction for a waistcoat worn by lead actor Aidan Turner.
It’s being held at Walberswick Village Hall, from 6.45pm, February 17.
Tickets are £15 and available from Walberswick Tuck Shop or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
INK is East Anglia’s premiere festival of new short plays and takes place at The Cut, Halesworth, April 7-8.
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 5 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 Seven observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 loss to West Ham U21s
- 9 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 10 'We're a soft touch' - Cook on defeat to West Ham U21s