Winner of the Christmas Claws competition is announced
The winner of the East Anglian Daily Times and Ipswich Star’s Christmas Claws competition has been announced.
Back in December we asked for pictures of your Christmassy pets with 46 making it into our special supplement.
From a sleepy cat in a sink to a guinea pig sat in tinsel, the range of entries was vast.
From all the entries it was three-year-old Ruby who stole the show and your votes to become the Christmas Claws winner.
“I just thought it would be a bit of fun,” said Ruby’s owner Lindsay Wright from Ipswich, “I am pleased she won.”
You may also want to watch:
Lindsay admits that she had forgotten that she had entered the competition when a friend noticed Ruby’s photos in the paper.
Despite this Lindsay said that Ruby had thoroughly enjoyed her photoshoot.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Matchday Live: It's raining goals at Portman Road as Town his six
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
A picture from the shoot will now be made into a special canvas for Lindsay to keep.