Dry and mild day for Suffolk and North Essex
- Credit: citizenside.com
Fog patches will clear from across East Anglia this morning to leave a dry and mild day with some sunshine on the way.
The morning will start with some mist and fog patches becoming low cloud early on.
As the day goes on the cloud will lift with some chances of sunny spells across the region.
The top temperature will be around 11 or 12C.
During the evening some mist and fog will return with the chance of some frost overnight in rural areas.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will drop to as low as 0C.
On Thursday there should be another fine day with sunny spells and a maximum temperature of 11C.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 10 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse