Girl, 15, suffers broken bone after fight outside Essex restaurant
- Credit: Google Maps
A 15-year-old girl was one of two people to suffer a broken bone after a fight outside a restaurant in Witham.
Essex Police is continuing to investigate the argument which involved two women and a man outside the AKA Restaurant in Newland Street at 9.15pm on Saturday, June 5.
One of the women suffered a broken nose, while a 15-year-old girl who intervened in the fight suffered a broken finger.
Officers have been progressing their enquiries and are looking to speak to anyone who saw what happened.
Contact the Braintree local policing team quoting reference 42/106455/21 if you have any information.
You can submit a report online or use the 'Live Chat' button to speak to an online operator between 7am and 11pm.
Alternatively, you can call 101.
Information can also be given to independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via its website.
- 1 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 4 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 5 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 6 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 7 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 8 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 9 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 10 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants