Man in his 50s dies after van collides with parked vehicle
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following after his van crashed with a parked vehicle in Witham.
Essex Police were called at around 10.35am to reports a white Renault Kangoo had been involved in a collision with a parked vehicle in Rickstones Road.
The section of Campbell Road and Conrad Road was closed while police carried out enquiries.
The driver of the van, a man in his 50s, was taken to hospital and died later that day.
An investigation focused on establishing the circumstances leading up to the collision is making good progress, according to police.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the Kangoo and how it was being driven, has CCTV or dash cam footage, or has any other information, is asked to call them on 101 quoting incident 348 of June 22.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 5 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 6 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 9 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 10 Gameday: 'Lots of work to do' - Town fans on Millwall defeat