Police appeal for witnesses following two burglaries in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following two burglaries in Bury St Edmunds officers believe are linked.
The first happened between 2.15pm and 3.30pm on Tuesday, July 10, at a house in Oliver Road.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, an internal conservatory door was smashed before keys and a quantity of cash were taken.
The second happened in Westley Road where two men were spotted leaving a property at around 3.45pm.
A window on a lean-to structure was forced open but is not believed anything was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are linking the two break-ins and are keen to speak to anyone who saw two white men acting suspiciously in the Oliver Road/Westley Road area at the times stated.
Anyone with information is asked to call Suffolk Police on 101 quoting reference 38363/18 or 38370/18. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 8 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 9 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections
- 10 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well