Witnesses sought after Mildenhall hit-and-run incident
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl was knocked unconscious after a collision with a car which failed to stop at the scene in Mildenhall.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the collision, which happened on the new crossing in Kingsway between 7am and 7:30am last Wednesday.
A car – thought to be a small, light-coloured car with round headlights – was in collision with the teenager and she was initially knocked unconscious.
She was then taken to hospital and treated for minor injuries, but has since been discharged.
Police would like to thank the members of public who stopped at the scene to assist the girl, and are making enquiries to trace the vehicle involved.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who saw the collision and anyone who may have information about the vehicle or driver involved.
If you can help, please contact the roads policing team at Suffolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 48 of October 18.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 7 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 8 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 9 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 10 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy