Easton Farm Park to welcome witches and wizards to their Halloween Festival
- Credit: Easton Farm Park
Easton Farm Park is due to welcome a host of magical folk to their Halloween Festival.
A troop of well known witches and wizards are set to join the usual fluffy crew for the celebration of All-hallows Eve from October 23 to 31.
The Maverick venue will also be holding a "deadly disco", and have built a "Scarecrow Maze" for people to explore.
In addition, all the usual activities and animals will still be at the farm, including but not limited to ponies, goats, sheep and rabbits.
Jay Ward, general manager of the farm park tells us that these alumni of a well known wizarding school will be "roaming the park" helping with activities including "broomstick making, pumpkin decorating, and even wand crafting".
You may also want to watch:
"The guests are semi pro actors, who do a lot of other events and characters. Superheros, princesses... they specialize in Star Wars, though this is the first chance you'll have had to catch them as wizards.
"The initial photos they sent me were so good that I had to call them, just to check they hadn't sent me stills from the films."
- 1 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 2 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 3 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 4 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 5 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 6 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 7 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 8 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 9 Matchday Live: Live updates as Town take on Cambridge
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
Tickets are £11 per person, with under twos getting in for £1.50. The ticket price includes all rides and activities. Eastons' gates open at 10am, and close at 5pm.