Woman cut free after bus stop collision
A WOMAN was cut free from wreckage after a car was involved in a collision with a bus stop in Essex.
A WOMAN was cut free from wreckage following a collision with a bus stop in Essex.
The crash happened at around 12.30pm today in Old Road, Clacton.
A local man and woman, both believed to be in their 50s, had been travelling in the car when it collided with a bus stop.
Firefighters cut away the roof and door of the car as paramedics monitored the injured woman, who was then taken to Colchester General Hospital for further care.
You may also want to watch:
Duty operations manager, Roger Brown, said: The man was out of the car and walking around when we got there. We checked him over, and fortunately he was found to be uninjured.
“The woman was still in the car and complaining of pain in her neck and chest, so we decided the safest way to move her would be to lift her out through the top of the car on a spine board.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child