Woman cut free from car after accident on A133 at Little Clacton
- Credit: Su Anderson
A woman was cut free from her car and treated for back pain after a crash in Essex this morning.
The East of England Ambulance Service was called to reports of a collision on the A133 at Little Clacton at about 9.40am.
Firefighters were also called to free the woman from the car, releasing her shortly after 11.45am.
A spokesman for the EEAST said the ambulance crew treated one woman, who had back pain.
“She was taken to Colchester General Hospital for further treatment,” the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
“Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or serious.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex