Woman faces death crash charges
POLICE have charged a woman with four offences including causing death by careless driving following a fatal crash near Colchester in April.
A 40-year-old woman from Dagenham has been charged in relation with the collision in West Bergholt.
Motorcyclist, Stephen Pitcher was killed in the collision with a Mazda car on April 18.
The 21-year-old, from Bures Road, Colchester was pronounced dead at the scene.
The woman has been charged with causing death by careless driving, causing death while driving unlicensed, using a vehicle without insurance and also making a false statement to obtain insurance.
You may also want to watch:
She has been released on bail to appear before magistrates in Colchester on November 11.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 7 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 8 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 9 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 10 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k