Fire crew releases woman trapped in car after crash in Fornham St Genevieve
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters helped free a woman trapped in her car following a crash in Fornham St Genevieve this morning.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the single-vehicle collision, at Fornham Park, at around 6.15am today, Thursday, January 10.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “This was a single vehicle collision,
“The vehicle has gone off the road and into some trees.
“The driver was trapped in the vehicle initially but they managed to get her out.”
You may also want to watch:
He added that the crash involved a Fiat Punto and that no one had been injured as a result of the collision.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service confirmed they had assisted on scene. “They were there to assist with removing someone from a vehicle,” she said.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 3 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 5 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 6 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 7 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 8 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 9 Hadleigh dad fights to reverse diabetes diagnosis
- 10 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k