Police still searching for missing 45-year-old woman
- Credit: Archant
A woman from Great Ashfield, near Bury St Edmunds, has been missing since Monday, October 29.
Camilla Tarr was last seen leaving her home address at 11am, two days ago.
She was travelling in a grey Renault Espace, registration number AY08 XBX but has not been seen or heard from since.
Camilla is described as 5ft 4in tall with shoulder-length dark brown, wavy hair.
She was wearing a green trench coat, ankle boots and dress with leggings when she was last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Her family and officers from Suffolk police are concerned for her welfare.
Anyone who has seen Camilla or who has any information on where she may be should contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101 quoting CAD 346 of October 29.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 9 Audi and Jaguar crash into central reservation on A12 at Copdock
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning