Woman in hospital after car accident
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A woman has been rushed to hospital with a potential head injury after a car rolled down a slope and struck a pedestrian in Halesworth.
Police were called shortly before 8pm today with reports of a collision on Norwich Road in Halesworth.
Three fire engines were also called to the scene, where firefighters released a female casualty who was trapped under the rear of a car.
The injured woman was taken to James Paget Hospital, where she is currently recieving treatment.
Police confirmed that the woman’s injuries were not life-changing or life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Suffolk police said: “We are on the scene and investigating.”
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge