Woman hurt in crash
A young woman suffered minor injuries after being involved in a crash today.The driver of a purple Ford Fiesta, a woman in her 20s, was driving along Stone Street in Hadleigh at about 1.20pm.
A young woman suffered minor injuries after being involved in a crash today.
The driver of a purple Ford Fiesta, a woman in her 20s, was driving along Stone Street in Hadleigh at about 1.20pm when the car left the road.
Firefighters from Hadleigh and Princes Street attended the scene and had to release the casualty from the car.
She suffered minor shoulder injuries and was taken to Ipswich Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed briefly while the incident was cleared.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 10 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk