Woman taken to hospital after car crashes into wall in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services including an air ambulance are currently at the scene of a single-vehicle crash in Lowestoft.
Police were called to reports that a car had been involved in a “minor collision” with a wall at the A47 High Street at around 12.40pm today, Suffolk Constabulary said.
It is believed the driver, a woman, may have suffered a medical episode prior to the collision, a force spokesman said.
An air ambulance also attended the scene but the woman has been taken by road to The James Paget Hospital.
St Peter’s Street, Artillery Way and up to The Ravine were all closed while officers and the ambulance service were at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Recovery was completed by 2.40pm this afternoon.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship