Woman in hospital after crash
A WOMAN is in hospital today after a two-vehicle crash this afternoon.
The casualty, believed to be in her 50s, has been taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
The accident happened on Haverhill, in Burton End at around 12.20pm.
Two fire crews from Haverhill and another two crews from Cambridgeshire were called to the scene to help free the woman from one of the vehicles.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said it is unclear what injuries the woman sustained but said she was very shaken up.
You may also want to watch:
“The casualty was conscious and breathing when we arrived, talking but was not being moved until the fire service arrived,” she said.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!