Woman in hospital after crash
A WOMAN has been taken to hospital following a crash between a lorry and a car.
Emergency services were called to the A1141 at Kersey, shortly after 8.30am today.
The accident has left the road blocked in both directions and road users are advised to expect delays.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that a 20-year-old woman had been taken to Ipswich Hospital with a chest injury.
Meanwhile a 21-year-old man was taken to hospital after falling from his motorcycle.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the sambulance service later said that they had been called to the B1078 at Mill Lane in Campsea Ashe shortly aft 8.15am.
The man was taken to Ipswich Hospital but his injuries are not serious.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road