Woman in hospital after house fire

A WOMAN was taken to hospital suffering smoke inhalation after fire broke out at her home in Lowestoft.

A WOMAN was taken to hospital suffering smoke inhalation after fire broke out at her home in Lowestoft.

Firefighters were called to a semi-detached house in Trafalger Street at 9.51am.

A small fire, which started on the landing of the two-storey home, had already been extinguished when crews arrived but the woman had collapsed outside and needed treatment after breathing in smoke.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus