Woman injured in village crash
A WOMAN suffered serious injuries after her car was in a collision in Essex.
A WOMAN suffered serious injuries after her car was in a collision yesterday in Essex.
The accident happened in the village of Tendring at about 5.20pm.
Police officers closed the road off for almost three hours as emergency service crews worked to help the woman.
Essex Police said two vehicles had been involved in the accident and said it appeared the woman had suffered serious spinal injuries which were not life-threatening at this stage.
Essex Air Ambulance was called to the scene and drivers were diverted while the woman was cut out of the car.
- 1 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 2 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 3 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 4 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 5 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 6 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 7 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 8 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town
- 9 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 10 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
Anyone with information about the accident should call Stanway road police on 01206 762512.