Woman involved in crash on A12 in Saxmundham taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
The northbound carriageway of the A12 in Saxmundham is blocked due to a crash.
Police were called at 3.30pm to reports of a collision between a Vauxhall Astra and a Honda Jazz.
Two women, aged in their 60s, from one of the vehicles were complaining of chest pain, an ambulance spokesman said.
One woman has been taken to Ipswich Hospital by ambulance.
The other did not require further treatment or transport to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a rapid response vehicle to the scene.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 8 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 9 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 10 Rapist subjected two children to 'unimaginable ordeal' over five years