Police appeal after mother hit with football and mooned at during spat with teens
A mother was left “distressed” after she was hit in the face with a football and mooned at during an alteration with a group of teenagers.
The incident happened around 5.15pm on Tuesday, July 17 at the recreation ground near Brantham Leisure Centre.
A 40-year-old woman was with her young children when she got into a verbal spat with a group of teenagers playing football.
The altercation ended with the woman being hit in the face with a football and being mooned at.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: “The 40-year-old female victim was with her young children while a group of 16-year-old teenagers were playing football.
You may also want to watch:
“After a verbal altercation between her and the group, the football struck her in the face. She turn back at the group who were being verbally abusive to her with one person exposing his bottom at her, leaving the victim distressed by the encounter.”
Anyone with information about the incident or knows the identity of the individuals involved should call police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/40260/18.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 10 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org