Woman snapped 43 times on Google Street View
A SUFFOLK woman out walking her dog was snapped more than 40 times on Google Street View, it emerged today.
Terry Southgate, who lives in Elmswell, logged on to see if he could see himself or his wife, Wendy, on the site.
He told a national newspaper that, when he was looking at pictures of his village of Elmswell, he was shocked to see his wife in 43 different shots.
The Google car apparently followed the same route that Mrs Southgate used to walk their dog and snapped her on a number of different occasions over a half-mile stretch.
The search engine’s 360-degree street-level image service covers 95% of UK roads.
You may also want to watch:
- Buy tomorrow’s paper for more on the story.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!