Woman suffers neck injuries in road accident
A WOMAN was taken to hospital following a road incident, which left her car in a field.
Emergency services were called to the B1112, near Lakenheath, at 11.56pm last night, following reports that a car had left the road.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Fire Service said that fire crews from Mildenhall, Newmarket and Brandon attended the collision.
On arrival firefighters found that the accident had caused the car to leave the road. One person was also trapped in the vehicle.
Crews worked to release the trapped woman and she was conveyed to the RAF hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that she was believed to have suffered a neck injury.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 5 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 8 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27