Woman taken to hospital after collision with car in Colchester
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 70s was taken to hospital after she was hit by a car while crossing the road in Colchester.
Police are appealing for information following the incident, which happened on Winnock Road in the town on Monday, February 4, around 2.15pm.
A woman was crossing the road at the junction with Goodey Close when a reversing silver car is reported to have struck her.
The woman was taken to hospital and treated for non-serious injuries.
Officers would like to identify the driver – who did stop at the scene following the collision – and speak to anyone who witnessed or has dash cam footage of the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Nathan Bright at Stanway roads policing unit on 101.
Information can also be given completely anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 5 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 6 'If we're clever there's lots to learn' - McKenna on Town's Bolton lessons
- 7 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business