Woman taken to hospital after collision with car in Colchester
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 70s was taken to hospital after she was hit by a car while crossing the road in Colchester.
Police are appealing for information following the incident, which happened on Winnock Road in the town on Monday, February 4, around 2.15pm.
A woman was crossing the road at the junction with Goodey Close when a reversing silver car is reported to have struck her.
The woman was taken to hospital and treated for non-serious injuries.
Officers would like to identify the driver – who did stop at the scene following the collision – and speak to anyone who witnessed or has dash cam footage of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Nathan Bright at Stanway roads policing unit on 101.
Information can also be given completely anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 6 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 7 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 8 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 9 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 10 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections