Woman threw bag at driver after verbal altercation
- Credit: Google
A woman in her 60s threw a small bag at a driver following a verbal altercation in Stoke-by-Clare, police have said.
The incident happened on Sunday, November 15 between 11am and 11.20am outside Wixoe Mill on the main road between Stoke-by-Clare and New England.
Police said a man driving his car came across a woman and a man standing in the road speaking to each other.
The driver slowed down and the pedestrians moved out of the way before a verbal altercation took place between the woman and the driver.
The woman then threw a small bag at the driver, but no-one was harmed in the incident.
MORE: Drug crime soars as burglary cases fall - latest crime statistics revealThe woman is described as white, in her 60s, of slim build with shoulder length, curly grey hair. She was wearing a black top and a plum coloured jacket.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anybody who recognises the description of the woman are asked to contact police on 101, quoting reference 37/66276/20.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed