Woman trapped after four-car smash
FIREFIGHTERS cut the roof from a car to free a woman trapped after a four-vehicle crash at Clopton.
Two Ford Focus cars – one silver and one grey – and a black A4 Audi and a blue Mondeo were involved in the incident at the bottom of the hill on the B1078.
Three fire crews – one from Woodbridge and two from Ipswich – attended the scene at 8.46am.
A woman suffering a minor neck injury was trapped in her vehicle and cutting gear was used to removef the roof.
She was then taken by ambulance to Ipswich Hospital for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the road was blocked while the emergency services dealt with the accident and it was re-opened at 10.28am.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm