Woman with child in pram robbed by two men in Sudbury
A 20-year-old woman was walking along Hardy Court at approximately 2.30pm on Tuesday June 30 pushing a pram with a child.
Two men approached her and demanded money. She handed over an amount of cash and her mobile phone was taken.
A male cyclist then rode past, disturbing the offenders who ran off. The woman and child were not injured during the incident.
The first offender is described as over 6 foot tall, of a slim build, had few teeth, a shaved head and was wearing a dark blue Nike baseball cap, grey vest top and navy coloured jogging bottoms with two white stripes.
On his right upper arm was a skull tattoo with flowers around it and on his right hand was a tattoo of a black coloured bulldog.
The second offender was around 6 foot tall, approximately 32-years-old, of a slim build, had black coloured greasy medium length hair and was wearing a black pullover with a logo on the front, khaki coloured shorts and black plimsolls.
Police are keen to speak with cyclist who disturbed the offenders who is described as a white man, aged in his mid-thirties, was wearing sunglasses, a lycra suit, a black and white helmet and pedaling on a black and white bike.
- 1 Car seized as driver tries to avoid parking fees at Stansted Airport
- 2 A14 westbound closed after car catches fire
- 3 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 4 Town in negotiations with Aberdeen over Hladky sale
- 5 'Eyesore' Suffolk seafront hotel for sale for £2million
- 6 Council has 'no plans' to alter verge cutting schedule in Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich Town appoint new Academy Manager
- 8 Stuart Taylor sacked by Hamilton
- 9 Project to keep Suffolk pub 'protected for years' turned down
- 10 Plans for 5 'very large homes' in Suffolk village turned down
Anyone with information relating to this crime should contact Bury Priority Crime Team on 101 quoting SU/15/1523 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.