Jersey competition winners present Women's Tour pros with their designs
- Credit: SWpix
The winners of a competition to design a jersey for the Women's Tour have presented their finished designs to stage-winning cyclists.
Not only were their designs shown on stage, but the lucky winners each had a VIP hospitality tickets for the day and got to keep the jersey they created.
The Stage 5 - under 15s winner, Elizabeth Whall, from Colchester, said it was "amazing" to win the competition.
Keen cyclist and graphic designer Jo-Anne Button was happy to win the Stage 5 - over 15s category, as she got to combine two of her favourite hobbies.
Stage 6 - under 15s winner was Eloise Ward, from Finsbury Park, who was "so happy" to have won and one day hopes to take part in the Women's Tour as a pro.
You may also want to watch:
The over 15s winner for Stage 6 was Daisy Mason, from Great Wratting, who was happy to highlight an important message with her design.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies