Woodbridge blogger, Cassie Fairy, nominated for a national interior award
- Credit: Archant
Lifestyle blogger, Cassie Fairy, from Woodbridge is in the running for ‘Best Homes and Interiors Blogger Award’.
Cassie is up against 19 other bloggers from across the country for this year’s national award.
Cassie, the creator of cassiefairy.com, said: “I was so surprised when I spotted my blog on the shortlist, and I have had a big cheesy grin on my face ever since!
“Visually, Suffolk is a really inspirational place to live. I love sharing photos of traditional Suffolk houses, seasonal landscapes and colourful beach huts”.
Since launching her blog in 2009 after leaving university, Cassie has over 12,000 followers across social media.
You may also want to watch:
Cassie said: “There’s a lovely community of local bloggers here in Suffolk, including award-winning interiors blogger LucyLovesYa.com and ceramicist Hannah Berridge.
“My inspiration comes from living a thrifty life. Anything that saves money while making life just that little bit better. Some shuttering I found in a skip inspired me to give my bathroom a beach-hut inspired makeover, you don’t always have to splash the cash to have a stylish and personalised home”.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 10 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
As part of the prize, tiling company, Tile Trader, will donate £200 to a homelessness charity in the winning blogger’s name to help make a difference to the lives of the homeless in their local area.
Peter Swain, from Tile Trader, said: “Homes and interiors bloggers are vital to the industry. Our award aims to celebrate this talent and we’d urge everyone in Suffolk to cast their vote.”
The winner will also receive a commemorative plaque and corresponding winner’s graphic to proudly display on their blog.To vote, visit tiletrader.co.uk/blogger-awards. Voting closes on March 6.