Woodbridge: Car spotted driving wrong way along A12
A CAR has been spotted driving the wrong way along the A12 today.
The saloon car is travelling southbound in the northbound carriageway, according to police officers.
Suffolk police received a call alerting them to the incident at around 10.25pm.
At the time the car was travelling in the Pettistree area.
A spokeswoman for the force said a police unit has been sent to the Ufford roundabout to wait for the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
She said the car was last seen heading towards Woodbridge in the wrong carriageway.
The spokeswoman said the car was never found but no accidents have been reported.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 5 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week