Woman freed from overturned car after crash on rural road
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been freed from a car which overturned into a field following a crash on a rural road near Woodbridge.
Suffolk police were called shortly before 6pm today to reports that a single vehicle had crashed into a field off the road connecting the B1078, in Tunstall, with Orford Road, in Butley.
They arrived to find a woman trapped in a silver Peugeot which was on its roof.
The fire service attended the scene and helped to remove the woman from the car.
She then received treatment from paramedics and is understood not to be seriously injured.
Her car has since been removed from the area by a local farmer and the road is now clear.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking