Woman freed from overturned car after crash on rural road
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been freed from a car which overturned into a field following a crash on a rural road near Woodbridge.
Suffolk police were called shortly before 6pm today to reports that a single vehicle had crashed into a field off the road connecting the B1078, in Tunstall, with Orford Road, in Butley.
They arrived to find a woman trapped in a silver Peugeot which was on its roof.
The fire service attended the scene and helped to remove the woman from the car.
She then received treatment from paramedics and is understood not to be seriously injured.
You may also want to watch:
Her car has since been removed from the area by a local farmer and the road is now clear.
- 1 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 6 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 7 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit