Woodbridge home with views of River Deben up for sale for just under £2m
- Credit: Jim Tanfield/Inscope Images
A six-bedroom family home within walking distance of Woodbridge town centre has hit the market - with a price tag of £1,950,000.
Drummond House, on a half-acre site on the edge of the east Suffolk town, is being marketed by Jackson-Stops.
The property features six bathrooms - five of which are ensuites - and has two interconnecting reception rooms, a utility room and a separate study.
Jackson-Stops said the Grange Park Drive property is within "a few moments’ walk" of the town's amenities, such as the railway station, Thoroughfare and selection of pubs and restaurants.
The agent also said the home is enclosed by "mature hedgerows and high level tree coverage", which offer "truly private and sheltered gardens".
You may also want to watch:
Bedrooms on the second floor also provide "glimpse views" of the River Deben.
A double gate marks the entrance to the property, with a stretch of driveway leading to the front door of the house.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 10 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
It is being sold with no onward chain.