Woodbridge home with views of River Deben up for sale for just under £2m
- Credit: Jim Tanfield/Inscope Images
A six-bedroom family home within walking distance of Woodbridge town centre has hit the market - with a price tag of £1,950,000.
Drummond House, on a half-acre site on the edge of the east Suffolk town, is being marketed by Jackson-Stops.
The property features six bathrooms - five of which are ensuites - and has two interconnecting reception rooms, a utility room and a separate study.
Jackson-Stops said the Grange Park Drive property is within "a few moments’ walk" of the town's amenities, such as the railway station, Thoroughfare and selection of pubs and restaurants.
The agent also said the home is enclosed by "mature hedgerows and high level tree coverage", which offer "truly private and sheltered gardens".
Bedrooms on the second floor also provide "glimpse views" of the River Deben.
A double gate marks the entrance to the property, with a stretch of driveway leading to the front door of the house.
- 1 Glamping pods and shepherd huts proposed in holiday site expansion
- 2 Town reject bid for midfielder Fraser but no Matete move
- 3 Look inside 'immaculately presented' property with own bar and heated pool
- 4 Police apology after cars accidentally damaged by stinger device on A14
- 5 Ed Sheeran pays the most tax of any celebrity in the UK
- 6 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 7 Ipswich Town sign Brentford full-back Thompson on loan
- 8 Popular Sudbury bakery reveals aim to save town's post office
- 9 Suffolk entrepreneur Mike Lynch loses $5bn fraud case with Hewlett Packard
- 10 Parents’ fury as bouncy castle business leaves children in the lurch
It is being sold with no onward chain.