Woodbridge: Jewellery box, rings, iPads and laptops stolen during three burglaries near Woodbridge
- Credit: Archant
An area of Suffolk Coastal District has been hit by a series of burglaries which saw three properties broken into yesterday.
Detectives from Woodbridge are now trying to solve the crimes in which two homes had high-value items stolen from inside them.
The first break-in happened School Lane, Hollesley between 9.40am and 4.30pm. A patio door was smashed open but nothing was stolen.
Between 8.40am and 1.30pm a property in Church Lane, Eyke had a rear window smashed. Once inside the offender stole a pink jewellery box containing an eternity ring with a diamond, sapphire and ruby, an engagement ring with tourmaline stone surrounded by diamonds, a Timex watch and a gold chain.
The third burglary happened between 12.30pm and 1.35pm in The Street, Alderton. An Apple laptop, two iPads an iPhone, an iPod Touch, a man’s wallet and jewellery was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who saw any suspicious activity in these areas and urge witnesses or those with information to call Woodbridge CID on 101.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 9 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 10 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road