Woodbridge: Man released on bail
A man arrested after a car collided with a house in Woodbridge has been released on bail.
A grey Volkswagen Bora crashed into a house this morning and the driver drove away without speaking to residents, Suffolk Police have reported.
The incident happened at approximately 7.10am on Sunday in Brook Street.
A Suffolk police spokesman said the 26-year-old Polish male was arrested on suspicion of driving while unfit through drink or drugs.
He has now been released on bail pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle has been located by officers and investigations are ongoing.
If you saw the accident please call police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car