Woodbridge: Manager has a hoot at Holland & Barrett advert screening
- Credit: Archant
A STORE manager won the chance to be one of the first people in the country to see a new £9million advert days before it aired on television.
Athena Daoutis, from Holland & Barrett in Woodbridge, recently attended the launch of the company’s brand new campaign, themed around “the good life” and featuring a host of woodland animals, including rabbits, badgers and owls.
Staff were given the chance to join in the fun and name the owls and Athena’s suggestions of “Hootie” and “Blinken” scooped first place.
“I had such a lovely day,” she said. “It was an interesting experience, and exciting to see the new advert before anyone else.
“It was great to meet everyone.”
Lysa Hardy, Holland & Barrett’s chief marketing officer, said she was delighted Athena enjoyed her experience.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 3 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 4 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 5 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 6 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 7 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 8 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 9 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 10 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo