Woodbridge music group announces spring concert to boost funds for town’s methodist church
- Credit: Archant
The society will perform a programme of light classical music at Woodbridge Methodist Church on March 26, with all proceeds going to the church.
Woodbridge Orchestral Society has announced it will be holding a concert in aid of its host church in March.
The programme of light classical music will be performed at Woodbridge Methodist Church in St John’s Street on Monday, March 26 at 7.30pm.
All proceeds from the event will go towards supporting the work of the church.
The society has had a number of different homes over the years, including St Mary’s Church of England Primary School in Birkett Road and the Red Cross rooms in Seckford Street.
You may also want to watch:
The orchestra’s repertoire is of classical music from across the 16th century to the present day and ranging in character from miniatures to full scale symphonic works.
Tickets including light refreshments are £7, and can be bought in advance or on the door.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 6 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 7 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 8 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 10 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
For more information contact Helen Lewis on 01394 411232 or Anne Stevenson 01394 385728.