Woodbridge music group announces spring concert to boost funds for town’s methodist church
- Credit: Archant
The society will perform a programme of light classical music at Woodbridge Methodist Church on March 26, with all proceeds going to the church.
Woodbridge Orchestral Society has announced it will be holding a concert in aid of its host church in March.
The programme of light classical music will be performed at Woodbridge Methodist Church in St John’s Street on Monday, March 26 at 7.30pm.
All proceeds from the event will go towards supporting the work of the church.
The society has had a number of different homes over the years, including St Mary’s Church of England Primary School in Birkett Road and the Red Cross rooms in Seckford Street.
The orchestra’s repertoire is of classical music from across the 16th century to the present day and ranging in character from miniatures to full scale symphonic works.
Tickets including light refreshments are £7, and can be bought in advance or on the door.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 8 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 9 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 10 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
For more information contact Helen Lewis on 01394 411232 or Anne Stevenson 01394 385728.