Woodbridge: Quayside closed after car hits F Masters Ltd building
- Credit: Archant
A busy road in Woodbridge has been closed after a car struck a building.
Suffolk police were called with reports of a crash in Quay Side behind Budgens at 12.45pm.
A police spokesman said: “One vehicle with a female driver has hit the F Masters Ltd building.
“The road has been closed between the Red Lion and Anchor pubs.”
Fire crews and paramedics were at the scene along with police officers.
You may also want to watch:
An appliance from Ipswich East and one from Woodbridge, along with a rescue vehicle from Princes Street were mobilised to the above location.
When the crews got to the incident, they found a silver Ford Fusion with two people trapped.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
Crews stabilised the vehicle and removed the roof to release the persons, and both people were released by 1.35pm.
The crews were back at base by 2.09pm, and the road reopened shortly after.