Road closed for several hours after one car crash
- Credit: Archant
A car crash has closed a major road near Framlingham for hours while emergency services attend the scene.
Suffolk police were called to the incident on the B1116 shortly before 11am today (March 2).
The crash involved a single vehicle and the occupant is believed to be injured. However, the extent of the person’s injuries is unknown.
The ambulance service was also called to the scene.
The B1116 has now closed between Kettleburgh Road and Main Road for the past three hours.
You may also want to watch:
It will remain closed until further notice.
Officers are advising drivers to avoid the area while the road remains closed.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 3 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 4 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 5 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 6 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 7 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 8 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 9 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 10 More police mistakes in case of 'bubbly and funny' Emma who fell from window