Entry date revealed for 2020 Woodbridge 10K
- Credit: Archant
The date for entries for this year’s Woodbridge 10k has been announced.
The popular 10k race, now in its 39th year, will be held this year on May 17.
The route sees hundreds of runners race around the riverside town with residents spilling onto the streets to cheer on racers.
The race is organised by local running group, the Woodbridge Shufflers, with all money raised going to charity.
Each year the race raises thousands of pounds for worthy causes.
It has now been announced that entries for those hoping to take part in the race will open on March 14 at 12pm.
Those hoping to take part should be prepared to register quickly as the event is so popular that all space are often booked up in around 30 minutes.
- 1 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 2 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 3 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 4 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 5 13 years behind bars for man who killed a dad out celebrating with family
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 8 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 9 Death of Sophie Riley was misadventure, inquest jury concludes
- 10 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
For more information about race entry, the route and facilities, visit the Woodbridge Shufflers website.