Entry date revealed for 2020 Woodbridge 10K
- Credit: Archant
The date for entries for this year’s Woodbridge 10k has been announced.
The popular 10k race, now in its 39th year, will be held this year on May 17.
The route sees hundreds of runners race around the riverside town with residents spilling onto the streets to cheer on racers.
The race is organised by local running group, the Woodbridge Shufflers, with all money raised going to charity.
Each year the race raises thousands of pounds for worthy causes.
You may also want to watch:
It has now been announced that entries for those hoping to take part in the race will open on March 14 at 12pm.
Those hoping to take part should be prepared to register quickly as the event is so popular that all space are often booked up in around 30 minutes.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 5 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 6 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 7 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk
- 8 Police seize 37 dogs and make one arrest after raid in Essex
- 9 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 10 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
For more information about race entry, the route and facilities, visit the Woodbridge Shufflers website.