Woodbridge Tennis Club to host free weekend of events
- Credit: Archant
Coaches from the club will be hosting free tennis taster sessions as part of a variety of events on offer from Saturday May 12 - Sunday May 13.
The taster sessions will run for three hours on each of the days – Saturday from 2 - 5pm and Sunday 1-4pm – with the first half being for children and the second for adults.
Woodbridge Tennis Club coach Jon Mansfield said, “It will be lots of fun and we’ll be offering an introduction to tennis, the chance to try out the ball machine and exciting Touch Tennis for adults.
“We want everyone to come and have a go!”
The event is part of the Lawn Tennis Associations British Tennis Weekend which will also see half price membership and coaching courses available during the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the event or how to join in visit the clubs website or call Jon Mansfield on 07796 366032.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 7 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 8 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 9 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 10 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash