Woodbridge: The Company of Four’s Christmas show at the Riverside Theatre raises £800 for East Anglia Children’s Hospices
- Credit: Archant
An amateur dramatics club has raised more than £800 to help children with life-threatening conditions in East Anglia.
Members of The Company of Four have praised their Christmas show audiences at Riverside Theatre in Woodbridge for the generosity shown in support of the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Vernon Burrows, the chairman of the Friends of The Company of Four, thanked everyone for their kind contributions – which totalled just over £830.
“There’s such a lovely feeling associated with the club and we were amazed by the generosity shown,” he said.
Vanessa Bell, Suffolk fundraiser for EACH, attended the show and later expressed her “delight” at the donation.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a fantastic sum which will go towards providing care and support to local life-threatened children, young people and their families and we’d like to thank everyone involved,” she said.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn