Woodbridge Tide Mill Living Museum ready for summer season
- Credit: Archant
The historic tide mill is preparing to kick off this year’s season of events.
The mill will open it’s doors to the public once again on Good Friday and will stay open until October.
The museum will be playing a part in the town’s biggest events including the Beowulf Festival and Maritime Woodbridge.
As well as this they have revised their resources for schools and are offering an outreach speaker programme for organisations to find out more about the building.
John Carrington, chairman of the Woodbridge Tide Mill Trustees, said: “The team of volunteers and engineers has been working hard through the winter making sure the Tide Mill is ready to be enjoyed by visitors over the traditional ‘season’.”
You may also want to watch:
Volunteer marketing coordinator Alex Downing said: We hope that coming season will enable more people than ever before to appreciate everything this iconic working living museum has to offer.”
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic