Look inside stunning £1m townhouse on Woodbridge Thoroughfare
- Credit: Exquisite Home
A handsome Grade II-listed town house in a prime Woodbridge location has gone up for sale.
The Georgian four-bed property, located on the town's Thoroughfare, is on the market for offers in excess of £1million.
The home has been sympathetically restored to provide proportioned rooms and displays a range of characterful features throughout.
The ground floor offers three reception rooms and a large kitchen/breakfast room, while the first and second floors provide four double bedrooms - all the en-suites.
The fifth bedroom is currently utilised as a walk-in wardrobe and living space to complement the principle suite, but with plumbing still in place, this could be converted back into a bedroom with little effort.
The property also boasts a south-west facing pretty walled enclosed courtyard, and there is off-road parking for two vehicles to the back of the house.
For more information, contact Exquisite Home on 03455 651681 or email email@example.com
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police