New farm shop to open in town centre’s former sweet store
- Credit: Archant
A new farm shop is set to open at the former site of Graville’s sweet shop in Woodbridge.
Residents and shoppers have become increasingly disillusioned at the sight of several shops in town centres across Suffolk closing down in recent months.
However Woodys farm shop is now set to move into the unit in The Thoroughfare, supplying hot and cold food alongside seasonal veg and fruit produce.
It will also have a pets corner section, as well as serving meats and cheeses at the deli counter.
Home-made sausage rolls, pulled pork and roast chicken will also be available from the locally sourced farm shop which says it is "proud to be selling products from in and around Suffolk".
You may also want to watch:
With a 95% plastic free policy, Woodys is due to offically open on November 1.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 5 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 6 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 7 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Motorcyclist in life-threatening condition after crash with parked cars