A14 driver found with more than 100 suspected Class A drug wraps
- Credit: NSRAPT
A driver stopped on the A14 at Woolpit by police who was found with a “significant” amount of Class A drugs is believed to be involved in county lines.
Suffolk police boxed in the driver on the A14 at Woolpit around 5.45pm on Friday, October 11 as they had reason to believe the car may have been involved in the drugs trade.
They later found a "significant" amount of what are believed to be drugs wraps inside.
Pictures of the seizure show more than 100 of the tiny plastic-wrapped parcels.
The driver - who police say is also a disqualified driver - has since been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Their vehicle has also been seized.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 5 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 6 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 7 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 8 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 9 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 10 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first